I’m very excited to announce that City Chic are releasing a Sports Bra and I’ve been lucky enough to try it out before it hits the shelves and ladies, you’re going to love it.
I put it to the test last night with a big training session and the results were great. I felt completely supported and everything stayed where it was meant to stay!
Special features include:
- Spacer fabric lining in cups and front frame
- Floating underwire
- Padded shoulder straps with multiple adjustments, including X back
- Full coverage cups
- Back lined with powernet mesh
- Wide base elastic
- Spacer lining gives shape and support
- Reduced bounce
- Rigid front strap with padded lining offers support and comfort
- Backlined with powernet mesh gives extra support and smooths back
- Scoop back design gives support and avoids straps sliding off shoulders
Beautiful City Chic model Courtney wearing the sports bra
Most Sports Bras are functional but leave you with flat pancake boobs and no confidence. The City Chic Sports Bra has a firm fit so you feel secure while maintaining a nice round shape.
The new City Chic sports bra paired with a pair of tights and a cool t-shirt will leave you feeling totally comfortable and looking hot for your next workout!