The face of City Chic, Courtney Maxwell has just launched a gorgeous range of sleepwear for City Chic, just in time for Valentine’s Day. The lovely Courtney has offered up her inside information on why she has chosen these styles and why everyone needs a sexy set…
Why did you want to design sleep wear for City Chic?
As a plus size girl, I have always found it hard to find any sleepwear that was sexy and fitted me properly, especially in the bust area. I researched what our gorgeous customers wanted out of sleepwear through Facebook and speaking face-to-face with them at numerous City Chic stores and the opinions were unanimous! They all want support in the bust area, so their bust looks perky and, I quote “support in the bust so my boobs don’t fall out!”
Do you have any signature detailing on the sleepwear?
Yes, the Diamante detailing. I wanted a hint of bling on all sleepwear. There are diamante heart detail’s on all styles to add a hint of bling every girl loves. I have made sure the diamantes are comfortable to sleep in and washable (garment wash bag advised to keep garments looking new wash after wash).
Why did you choose these styles?
Because they are novel, fun, sexy and wearable all in one! All nighties sheer to the body come with a sexy matching lace French knicker to create the whole look and it’s a great added value.
Features and benefits;
• Supported bust area – double lined with encased elastic under the bust for full support
• Shirring on the back of bust to fit all bust sizes and shapes
• Washable – Easy to wash, Wash bag, often known as lingerie bag or delicates bag is recommended to keep your sleepwear looking brand new.
• Diamante detail
• Sexy and tasteful all in one
• Fabric – Stretch satin to fit all shapes and sizes
• All fabrications are designed to be figure flattering as they skim over the body to create a beautiful silhouette and are extremely comfortable to sleep in. I would know, I have tried them all out and my boyfriend loves them too!